Find Your Opportunity
Our Mission is to provide outstanding service to all of our Agents and Customers in all aspects of Central Florida Real Estate with personal and professional services.
People who buy or sell a home through Homevest enjoy service from seasoned professionals and supportive staff. We are here to answer any questions day or night and to facilitate a deal that will leave our clients happy and assured. This business is constantly evolving and so are its Realtors. You can rest easy knowing you’ve found a great place to work where there are no hidden obligations.
We are your friend in Real Estate.
Expect to receive the support, knowledge and dedication to give you the opportunity to succeed in your Real Estate Career.
We help our Agents sell by providing service and support to build and maintain client relationships. We give Agents the tools necessary to market, sell and manage the real estate portfolios of their clients.
Our Agents have the freedom and fee structure to effectively serve clients without the corporate overhead and franchising fees.
This independence gives Agents the resources to provide personal service to each Client
- LOCATION: Central and Southwest Florida
- REQUIREMENTS: Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
- LOCATION: Anywhere
- QUALIFICATION: Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License
This is a weekend only (Saturday/Sunday) position.
Please Send Resumes to Liam@homevest.com
This person will be responsible for managing and distributing information within an office during weekend hours. This generally includes answering phones, greeting office visitors, prepare marketing material, maintaining files and performing other general clerical duties. He or she may also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, data entry/review as well as greeting residents, clients and vendors. Specifically, the Administrative Assistant will possess the following:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid verbal, written and customer service communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software (Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, MLS)
- Project coordination experience and following-through on projects to successful completion
- Confidence in creating effective solutions for how to deal with challenges or problems
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Knowledge of real estate and Transaction Management
- Flexibility, positive attitude, team orientation and willingness to learn are a must
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time
Over 25 Years serving Central Florida in Real Estate and Property Management
We let our Agents steer their own ships and ask for direction if they need it.
We are a full service brokerage with experience in residential marketing, property management, commercial brokerage, foreclosures and real estate investments.